Monday, April 30, 2007

One Night. One Forever

-Look at me. Feel the wind, feel the sand and feel this ocean beside us
-I can only feel the cold embracing me.
-Do you trust me?
-With all my strength.
-So, close your eyes. Can you feel it now?
-No, I cant.
Then she felt his hand holding her hand and suddenly she understood everything. He loved her, no matter who she was, no matter where they were and no matter if she might hurt him.
Now she knows. He loves her.
-What did you feel?
-Although the night is cold Ive never felt so warm, although the sand and the ocean control me Ive never felt safer as I feel here with you.
To him these were more than words.
He smiled.
-I want to ask you something- she said- Would you write about our story?
-I cant. It would be too painful when you leave to remember those moments.
-I promise to stay and never to leave if you promise to teach me how to love you everyday.
-I promise. I will write our story as if it was a poem. It will have our rhythm, our colours and our passion. I promise you.
She smiled.
He came closer and put his arm around her, he pushed her chin up. She put her hand in his neck across his light-brown hair.
Then, they slowly kissed, a long, passionate and incredible kiss.
They both felt like it was their first kiss. He hadnt seen her for a year, and she was now committed. For a minute she forgot the whole world and she wished that moment could last forever.
And then he knew. She had to stay, he had to protect her.
Then he knew. She loves him

No comments: